Planning a road trip? It’s fun to set out in your own car, but it may be more fun and convenient to rent a car. The mileage transfers to another vehicle and you are protected if it breaks down. That’s just for starters; there are several other advantages of a renting a car in downtown Vancouver, even if you have a vehicle of your own. Check them out below!
Advantages of Renting a Car
1. Saves you money: Believe it or not, renting a car saves you more money than buying a car if you don’t have one already. Car rentals are often expensive but in certain situations, renting a car may work out cheaper such as road trips. Why splurge on flight, bus and train tickets for multiple destinations with a large family in tow when you can rent a spacious car? If there are several families involved, rent a large SUV or minivan and split the cost. It’s fun to choose a new model for each vacation. When it’s time to buy, you will know exactly which one to invest in.
2. Reliable Alternative: If you do not use your car on a regular basis for work, you may want to consider renting. It is a good idea to rent if your existing car is old and a tad unreliable too. Run around for errands, visit the grocery store, attend events and business appointments in a rented car. This will lessen wear and tear on your regular car as well as lower maintenance and repair costs over time. Many car rental companies offer good mileage so you end up spending less on gas too. Older cars are not as energy efficient as newer models.
3. Upgrade for special occasions: If you have an upcoming special occasion such as a date, wedding ceremony or gala dinner, and your car doesn’t come up to the occasion, no need to buy a fancier model. Just rent it instead. It will save you a lot of money, time and fit the occasion too.
4. Unreliable Public Transportation: If you live in a metropolitan city like Vancouver which provides a well planned public transportation system, you may not even need to buy a car. Parking costs in a big city can be expensive. You don’t need to stress over repairs and upkeep too. However, on days when you do need to be at a special meeting that you can’t afford to be late for or if you need to go on a business trip to a nearby destination, renting a car is the better option.
5. A Road Less Travelled: If you have a fancy model or new car that you may not want to take on a long, dusty journey, or take it on less favourable roads, rent a Jeep or SUV. Why spend time worrying about car damage when you can simply enjoy the trip?
Access Rent-a-Car Limited: The Hippest Car Rental Service in Vancouver, B.C.
We make renting a car easy and affordable. Call us for great rates and the vehicle of your choice to go anywhere you like without worries. We have a wide variety of vehicles from travel-friendly minivans, sturdy Jeeps and spacious SUVs to fancy models that accommodate your needs for business or special occasion. If you are unsure about your decision, we are happy to help you choose. Our helpful staff can guide you on the best vehicle for your trips. We can drop off and pick up your rented vehicle at a convenient destination if you so desire. We also offer scooter and bike rentals. Call us and take your pick.